If you’re looking to save time in your daily routine and want to avoid curling your lashes or using mascara, then Lash Lift is for you!
Lash lift is perfect if you are looking for curlier, fuller lashes that make your eyes appear larger and more open while enjoying a lower maintenance and less expensive option than lash extensions.
Diamond Glow, previously known as Dermalinfusion, is a skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and specialized skincare serums for dramatic cosmetic benefits. The Diamond Glow treatment is able to remove imperfections from the skin while simultaneously nourishing the skin. Noninvasive in nature, the Diamond Glow® system is fully customizable and can be used to treat a multitude of skin conditions for nearly all skin types.
As a result, patients can use this treatment to address the following concerns:
- Acne/oily skin
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Age spots
- Sun damaged skin
- Dry/dehydrated skin
You will see a glowing result in just one session but we recommend routine Diamond Glow treatments to achieve optimal results.
After your treatment there is no formal downtime. Some patients may experience minor redness which should improve within a few hours. Most patients are able to return to work immediately and resume daily activities.
Coastal Aesthetics, led by founder and board-certified AANP Nurse Practitioner Kimberlee Smith, is a premier Seacoast medical spa where only the most effective, cutting-edge products and technologies are utilized. Our talented aesthetic team can help determine if Diamond Glow® will help you reach your skin goals during a consultation. To schedule your visit, contact a member of our team today.
Chemical peels are applied to the facial skin and work on the top layers of damaged, wrinkled, or blemished skin. The peel induces peeling which allows for the growth and replacement of new, healthy skin. Chemical peels produce results of radiant, more resilient, and younger appearing skin.
A chemical peel is a skin-resurfacing procedure in which a chemical solution is applied to the skin to remove the top layers. The skin that grows back after a chemical peel is smoother and younger looking.
Chemical peels are used to treat wrinkles, skin discoloration and scars — typically on the face. A chemical peel can be done alone or in combination with other cosmetic procedures.
- We will use a brush, cotton ball, gauze or sponge to apply a chemical solution typically containing glycolic acid or salicylic acid. The treated skin will begin to whiten.
- You might feel mild stinging while the chemical solution is on your skin which typically lasts 2-5 minutes.
- We will apply a neutralizing solution or wash to remove the chemical solution from the treated skin.
- After your chemical peel, follow our directions for cleansing, moisturizing and applying protective ointments to your skin.
- After a light chemical peel, treated skin will be red, dry and mildly irritated — although these effects might be less noticeable with each repeat treatment. We might apply a protective ointment, such as petroleum jelly, to soothe the area.
- Treated areas take about one to seven days to heal after a light chemical peel. New skin might temporarily be lighter or darker than normal.
- After a medium chemical peel, treated skin may be red and feel tight. You might feel stinging, which is normal. We may recommend you apply a protective ointment, such as petroleum jelly, to soothe the area.
- Use ice packs or the breeze from a fan for comfort. Over-the-counter pain-relieving medication, such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others) and naproxen sodium (Aleve, others), may help reduce any discomfort. You’ll likely schedule a checkup soon after your treatment so we can monitor your healing.
- You might prefer to remain at home while you’re healing from a chemical peel but most people are fine within a few days. Once new skin completely covers the treated area in about two weeks, you can use cosmetics to conceal any redness.
Chemical Peels starting at $125
Package of 4: $400
We offer micro-needling for skin rejuvenation and resurfacing. Micro-needling is performed with either PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) or our peptide serum depending on desired effects and skin needs. Clients who undergo a course of micro-needling report a 60-80% improvement in their skin. For those clients with scarring, 89% of trial subjects report a significant improvement in appearance after micro-needling treatment.