If you’re looking to save time in your daily routine and want to avoid curling your lashes or using mascara, then Lash Lift is for you!
Lash lift is perfect if you are looking for curlier, fuller lashes that make your eyes appear larger and more open while enjoying a lower maintenance and less expensive option than lash extensions.
Common Questions about Lash Lifts
It’s like a perm (but without chemicals like parabens or formaldehyde), for your natural eyelashes. It uplifts and curls them from the base of the lash, making them stand out and look longer. It’s often paired with an eyelash tint, to enhance the defining effect. When finished, your eyes look larger, your lashes look longer and fuller, and your entire face looks uplifted.
- The eyes and lashes are thoroughly cleaned prior to application. (If you can come in without any mascara on, that is great but we will always remove any eye makeup/mascara prior to treatment).
- An undereye gel patch is placed on lower lashes to prevent them from curling upwards along with the upper lashes.
- Soft silicone pads are placed on upper eyelids to hold them in place while the perm solution is applied to the lashes.
- The lashes are thoroughly and carefully combed straight.
- A perming solution is applied to prepare the lashes for curling. This takes 13-16 minutes. The solution is removed with cotton gauze.
- A setting solution is applied to the lashes, and they’re lifted upwards over the silicone pads. This takes 11-14 minutes. The solution is removed with cotton gauze.
- A lash tint is applied. The color depends on the natural color of your lashes and what color you want.
- The lash tint is removed, and the lashes are thoroughly cleaned with a nourishing oil.
- The lashes are combed, and the silicone pads are removed.
No water, cleansing product, or makeup can touch the lashes for 24 hours following the lash lift. After that time, you can use your normal mascara (although we recommend not using one with the tint as this can make the color come off sooner than expected). An eyelash curler will not be needed, and the use of one could damage the lashes. Use mild products for cleansing and avoid rubbing or applying force to the lashes. (Using waterproof mascara is discouraged because removal can be too harsh.) Lashes can’t be exposed to heat for at least 48 hours after the procedure.
Typical treatment lasts 45-60 minutes for lift with an additional 30 minutes for color tinting.
Typically, 6-8 weeks. As it wears off, lashes gradually drop evenly and go back to their natural look.
A lash lift with tint is $100.
- A person who doesn’t want to wear mascara.
- A person who doesn’t want to curl their lashes.
- A person who likes the volume of their lashes but wishes they were curlier.
- A person who wishes their eyes looked larger and more open.
- A person who wants a less-expensive and lower-maintenance option than eyelash extensions.