Injectable treatments are quick, require little downtime, and provide noticeable results rather fast. Although most patients choose injectables for aesthetic reasons, they serve a medical purpose for some and can help with migraines, tension in the jaw, excessive sweating, and more.
This guide includes
- What are the most common types of injectables?
- What injectables does coastal aesthetic offer?
- What to expect post-treatment?
- What are the different costs for each injectables?
- How many treatments will i need?
- How long does it take?