Historically fat transfer procedures are what they sound like, removing fat from one area of the body and grafting it to another site. Until recently, some variations of fat transfer procedures have been a bit risky, as they did not have predictable results. In addition, they typically involve a time-consuming extraction process and additional trauma.
This guide includes
- What is a Fat Transfer?
- What is Beautifill?
- How does Beautifill work?
- What are the target areas for Beautifill?
- What is recovery like?
- Am I a good candidate?
- How many sessions are needed?
- How much does a Fat Transfer procedure cost?
- What are other Body Contouring options available?