We are excited to re-open and see all of you guys in our office! We have missed all of you so much and appreciate the love & support you’ve shown Coastal during this time of quarantine.
We are anxious to get all of you in but we need to do so safely & appropriately. As a medical provider, I need to adhere to CDC and State guidelines to assure you and I are both protected and kept safe. Please see our COVID-19 Preparedness Protocol. This protocol may change in the future and we will notify you of such changes as they occur.
Thank you for understanding and stay healthy, positive, and safe!
- Kimberlee will start seeing patients in the office starting May 4th for select services. Please note many of our services may not be performed at this time due to safety reasons.
- We are limiting the number of patients seen in a day and will have reduced staff in the office.
- Lindsey will not be seeing patients at this time and as of right now, her services will not resume until July 1. We will let you know ASAP if her schedule changes and she can see patients earlier.
- Exam rooms, bathrooms, sinks, handles, and other surfaces will continue to be sanitized before & after every patient.
- Staff will be wearing gloves, masks, face shields, and gowns (when appropriate) for all interactions and treatments.
- We LOVE chatting with you and hearing about your kids, pets, and happy stories but to minimize exposure and time, we will ask that conversation remains at a minimum and about treatment only (trust me, this KILLS me because I can NEVER not chat to you guys!!)
- If you are uncomfortable being seen at this time, have known exposure to COVID-19, or if you have any of the following symptoms, please call us to reschedule your appointment BEFORE you come in as you will not be allowed on-premises to be seen or reschedule in person.
- Fever (above 100.4)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
***** Please note these changes regarding your in-office appointment *****
- **New patients or new treatments will require virtual consultation prior to treatment so we know exactly what we are doing in person and to reduce the face-to-face time together discussing. If you are unsure of your treatment, PLEASE tell us you want a virtual consultation prior to so we can avoid interruption to treatment time
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled treatment time and wait IN your car. You will be called when the staff is ready to see you and we will meet you at the front door.
- Patients MUST bring their own mask (surgical, cloth, N95) to the appointment and if you are unable to wear a mask or forget your mask, your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- You will be screened with an infrared thermometer prior to coming into the office and if you have an elevated temperature your appointment will be rescheduled, and we recommend you contact your PCP immediately.
- You will be immediately taken to the bathroom to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer and escorted back to your treatment room.
- We are not permitting any children or guests with patients, unless medically necessary (please contact us prior to appointment for instructions on this). Guests are welcome to wait in the car while you have your treatment but will not be permitted into the office to wait in the waiting room or to use the restroom (sorry guys).
- After your treatment you can pay with CREDIT/DEBIT CARD, if you need to pay by cash or check please notify us before your treatment.
- We will schedule your next appointment after you have left the office by either phone, text, or email.
This protocol is subject to change and we will do our best to notify you immediately. We ask you PLEASE work with us on this and understand these protocols are meant to keep us safe and healthy but still allow us to try to treat you.
Stay healthy, safe, and positive!
- Kim, xoxo